Carlisle SynTec Systems is excited to introduce CAV-GRIP PVC Low VOC Adhesive, a revolutionary new product that can be used for adhering standard PVC to a variety of substrates on both wall and field applications. A game changing addition to Carlisle’s Sure-Flex PVC product line, CAV-GRIP PVC offers the following benefits:
- Fast tack time – typically less than half of low VOC bonding adhesive
- Low VOC formula with very low odor that is compliant in all Low VOC states
- Convenient spray application
- Wide window of application temperatures and can be applied as low as 35 degrees
- Up to 60% labor savings when compared to installations using traditional bonding adhesive
CAV-GRIP PVC can is for use on systems with up to a 20 year warranty and cannot be used for bareback KEE membranes. Also note that cylinders, hoses, and guns are each sold separately.
Please contact your local Luna & Associates sales rep to set up a presentation or Lunch and Learn to hear more about the benefits of our CAV Grip PVC.