USG SECUROCK Gypsum-Fiber Roof Board is a high-performance roof board for use in low-slope roofing systems. Its unique, fiber-reinforced, homogenous composition means the panel is strong and water-resistant all the way through to its core. USG SECUROCK Gypsum-Fiber Roof Board provides low absorption and an exceptional bond in adhered systems, and, because of its homogenous composition, achieves high wind uplift ratings with no risk of facer delamination. Made from 97% recycled material, USG SECUROCK Gypsum-Fiber Roof Board combines superior performance with sustainable design for single-ply roofing systems.
Features and Benefits:
- Exceptional bond and low absorption in adhered systems
- Resistant to moisture and mold
- Exceptional wind uplift performance
- 1800 psi compressive strength
- Provides protection from hail and foot traffic when adhered with insulation adhesive
If you have any questions about USG Securock Gypsum-Fiber Roof Board and how it can be incorporated into your next project, please contact your local Carlisle rep.