Carlisle Coatings & Waterproofing is taking cold weather air barrier applications to new lows with the launch of Fire Resist Barritech VP-LT, a fluid-applied, vapor-permeable membrane.
At a minimum installation temperature of 15 degrees F, Fire Resist Barritech VP-LT can be applied 10 degrees F lower than leading competitors. Contractors can spend more winter days on the job, meaning faster job completion for owners and more profitable days on the job for subcontractors.
The benefits don’t stop there. Contractors who have tried Fire Resist Barritech VP-LT have been impressed by many advantages the product offers.
- Simple, one-part, ready-to-use product. No requirements for pre-mixing in container or mixing of multiple components.
- Best coverage rate, lower price per gallon versus leading competitor (22 sq. ft. /gallon versus 18 sq. ft. /gallon).
- Fire-resistant composition permits use in many wall assemblies requiring NFPA 285.
- Easy, water clean-up of tools & equipment, reducing harmful chemicals on the jobsite.
- Similar spray/hang as regular Fire Resist Barritech VP.
Carlisle Coatings and Waterproofing is a leading provider of waterproofing membranes, membrane air barriers and foam board insulation. Its 21st century product line-up includes: MiraPLY self-adhered blindside waterproofing membranes; R2+ polyiso wall insulation products; and Fire-Resist membrane air barriers that achieve ASTM E84 Class A burn rating and pass NFPA 285 in many wall assemblies.
Download the newsletter here.
As always, if you have any questions, please contact your local Carlisle rep to discuss in further detail.