Carlisle SynTec is pleased to introduce VapAirSeal Flashing Foam, a spray polyurethane foam (SPF) used in conjunction with Carlisle’s Air and Vapor Barriers. This flashing foam allows contractors to seal around penetrations quickly and effectively, creating a seamless, continuous seal that provides insulation and protects against air and vapor infiltration. The VapAirSeal Flashing Foam is compatible with VapAir Seal MD, VapAir Seal 725TR, and all of Carlisle’s SureMB Products.
VapAir Seal Flashing Foam also offers the following features:
- Meets ASTM E283 air barrier standards
- Dries tack free within 30-60 seconds
- Can be trimmed within 2-5 minutes
- Fully cures within 1 hour
- Adheres to PVC pipe, wood, brick, block and steel
- Cured foam is resistant to extreme heat and cold
As always, if you have any questions or you would like to discuss a project where Carlisle Syntec Or Carlisle Coatings and Waterproofing may help determine your specification approach, please contact your local Luna & Associates Representative to discuss in further detail.