SealBoss 6500 QuickFix Polyurea is a fast-cure joint filler and joint repair system, available in clear, grey, and custom colors. It is a rapid-setting, self-leveling, two component, 1:1 ratio, 100% solids, flexible, polyurea polymer product. SealBoss 6500 QuickFix is a high quality joint and crack filler for concrete substrates in applications that are time critical. It works well in adverse temperature conditions as the material cures in ambient temperatures from -28°C ( 20°F) to 54°C (130°F). The tack free time is 5 to over 15 minutes depending on temperature. This permits to reopen the jobsite to traffic just one hour after application in most conditions.
Typical SealBoss 6500 Applications:
- Class 5 – 9 concrete floors, applications that receive heavy traffic such as fork lifts or steel wheeled carts
- To fill cracks, damaged control or construction joints on horizontal concrete
- Highly flexible, yet strong enough to protect the vertical edges of concrete from spalling under heavy loading.
- Applications include airports, industrial facilities, warehouse floors, manufacturing facilities, water and wastewater treatment plants, cold storage freezers and food processing facilities, among many others.
Features and Benefits:
- VOC Free, 100% solids, essentially odorless
- Remains flexible even in colder temperatures
- Return project to service in 60 minutes
- Cures from -20 degrees F to 130 degrees F
- Reduced moisture sensitivity
- Resistant to petrochemicals
If you have any questions about SealBoss and how it can be incorporated into your next project, please contact your local Carlisle rep.