A 70 Mil thick smooth sand surface SBS (Styrene-Butadiene-Styrene) self-adhered membrane manufactured with a fiberglass mat that is saturated and coated with a premium quality bitumen, and durable SBS elastomer with a poly release liner. It is designed to use as an air and vapor barrier and/or a temporary roof (up to 60 days). Insulation may be adhered directly to the SA 70 using Carlisle’s Flexible Fast adhesive.
- 70-mil-thick reinforced membrane offers excellent durability in new construction/tear-off temporary roof applications
- Compatible with Flexible FAST™ Adhesives
- Selvage edge to ensure watertight seams
- Tenacious SBS adhesive backing
- Compatible with hot asphalt and cold applied adhesive for membrane attachment
- May be exposed for up to 60 days
- Compatible with VapAir Seal Flashing foam
- Convenient Large 200 sq. ft roll
For more information, please contact your local rep.