Join Us for an In-depth Design Conference
Luna & Associate’s Architectural Design Conference offers architects, consultants, spec writers, general contractors, and asset management groups, the solutions to stop moisture migration into roofing systems, building envelope design, code compliance, and more. This advanced program will focus on the role in today’s selection of commercial building products and their impact on tomorrow’s building performance.
Carlisle’s Roofing Design Conference is approved by the Roof Consultants Institute (RCI) for Continuing Education Hours (CEH) and the American Institute of Architects Continuing Education System (AIA/CES).
Date: Tuesday, November 8, 2022
Time: Registration 9:00am | Seminar starts at 10:00am – 3:45pm (*Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided)
Fee: Free to attend
This program qualifies for (4) AIA credits
- Moisture Migration: Causes and Cures in Roofing Systems
- Building Envelope Design: Understanding Codes, Best Practices, and Tie-ins
- Masonry Thru-Wall Flashing Design and Installation Attributes
- Deck Coating and Expansion Joint Options
- Edge Metal and Gutter Design for Code Compliance and Performance
Speakers provided by: